G New students can register at the school office to pick up the registration package. Registrations are on a first come first serve basis with Mrs. Statchuk for Grades 10 through 12 students. If you are registering for grade 9 please contact Mrs. Roelfsema, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring a copy of your transcripts and your birth certificate to register.
Last Updated on August 29, 2016
This area has been designed to provide students and parents with some basic information that may help in selecting the most appropriate courses for a viable high school program.
High School Information
- Course Handbook 2016-2017
- New/Transfer Student Application Form
- OHS Quad Learning Communities (This flow chart explains the process for students moving from grade 9 into one of three high school quads)
- Grade 9 Parent Letter (This letter contains information regarding the registration process for your child's move to Grade 10 in 2016-2017)
- Grade 10 - 11 - 12 Course Offerings 2016-2017
- Registration Information for Grade 11 2016-2017
- Registration Information for Grade 12 2016-2017
- Grade 10 Course Request Form 2016-2017
- Alberta Ed Math Course Sequences
- Dual Credit Program Overview
- Dual Credit Health Care Aide Program Information
Grade 9 Information
- Grade 9 Orientation for 2016-2017
- Grade 9 Supply List
- Grade 9 Electives 2016-2017 Descriptions
- Grade 9 Electives Choice Form 2016-2017
- What is Flex Time?
If you are new to our school you may want to check out the link "Documents" for maps of the school campus and other bits of info and forms students need and use for school activities. Don't see something; please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll help you out. Call our office ~ 403.556.3391.