OHS Educational Plan
OHS Educational Plan (click here to view)
Olds High School offers:
- A seminar based program which offers an alternative approach for learning using projects and seminars.
- A flexible timetable exists based on a quad system which enables teachers to team teach, modify daily schedules, and work with a specified group of students throughout their three years of high school.
- A Learning Services Team which works with staff to personalize student programs.
- An expanding Career and Technology Studies program catering to a diversity of interest areas. This includes Shop, Cosmetology, Legal Studies, Health Pathways, Foods, Digital Technologies, and Media Studies.
- A support program for grade nine to eleven students who find it difficult to manage academically and emotionally in a regular classroom setting. More…